Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birds Birds Birds



So here we have the two birds that were assigned today. See the first little guy? He looks pretty familiar ... because I didn't do any modifications from class. I really like how the background turned out though, as I just added in pigment and didn't really care where it went. Look at me, I let go of control! (And it actually looked okay, go figure)



And the second is here below. I did these on my 11 x 15 watercolor sketchbook, which is too large to fit in the scanner. So some of it was cut off. I don't really have much to say about this second bird, as I was tiptoeing the line of worked and overworked. Looking back, I definitely could have worked a lot more on this piece without being too "fussy". 




Annnnnnnnd there's also this, which we don't really need to talk about. But I did look up some tutorials and things on how to watercolor with digital painting. Apparently they didn't work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment